NADIA KYRIAKIDOU – Gym Owner
My goal in opening a business of my own, was to secure my position as a professional with over 26 years of experience where I can demonstrate my passion for fitness. I wish to coach people using my skills to achieve their goals in the forever progressing fitness industry.
CROSSFIT LEVEL 1 ( 2012)
CROSSFIT LEVEL 2 (2014)
CROSSFIT POSE RUNNING METHOD (2012)
Studied in KELLESO College as a Dental Technician in Athens 1989-1991
- R.S.A, British Sports Council Certified 1992
- IFBB Academy Certification 1994
- A.C.E Group Fitness Certification 1999
- IFBB FITNESS AND BODY BUILDING COMPETITOR 8 TIMES
IDEA WORLD CONFERENCE YEARLY ATTENDEE U.S.A. FROM 1998 – 2011
PILATES COACH MASTER TRAINER STUDIED UNDER LESLEE BENDER METHOD RENO NAVADA U.S.A
TRX STC TRAINER CYPRUS
- Yoga Connect U.S.A since 1999
- Yoga Works Certified 200 hours
My relevant history
1992-1999 Partnership in Muscle & Fitness Gym Larnaca
1999-2003 Partner and shareholder in Total Fitness Center Larnaca
2003- 2013 Sole owner of the Personal Training Studio offering an equipped gym, fully equipped Pilates studio, a Yoga room and a TRX and RIP Functional training area.
2008-2016 teaching the Bender Training Method in workshops, Pilates coach mat 1&2 and Reformer 1&2
From 2014 the Studio transitioned into Bare Knuckle CrossFit it sold all it’s machines and made clients into machines!
Bare knuckle CrossFit and Yoga & Pilates Studio now work together promoting mobility, stability, strength, metabolic conditioning and athletic performance.
“PROGRESSION IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT CHANGE, AND THOSE WHO CANNOT CHANGE THEIR MINDS CAN NOT CHANGE ANYTHING”. GEORGE BERNARD SHAW.
Achievements in Leadership
As a fitness presenter I have trained over 300 trainers in Cyprus. I have presented Yoga and Pilates in Stockholm, Prague, Dubai, Thessaloniki, Athens and Istanbul (Constantinople). I have tried to change the way my clients think, coaching the need for posture, core related exercise and promoting performance. I am proud to have grouped together an enthusiastic and passion driven team of coaches, trainers and motivated clients.
- Design and implement exercise targeting specific conditions and concerns such as postural issues, mobility issues, and weak supporting muscles.
- Recruit and retain clients
- Council members on fitness levels and injury prevention.
- Provide each client with enough knowledge and a strong foundation to enhance their progression
- To teach clients and fitness professionals to be critical thinking fitness enthusiasts.
“WITHOUT CONTINUAL GROWTH AND PROGRESS, SUCH WORDS AS IMPROVEMENT, ACHIEVEMENT AND SUCCESS HAVE NO MEANING”.
CONSTANTINOS POLYCHRONIS – HEAD COACH
Enthusiastic about instructing groups and individuals on exercise activities and the fundamentals of sports by demonstrating proper techniques of participation.
Education: Associate of Science: Sports Science, 2017, University of Nicosia – Cyprus
- Proper exercise techniques
- Former college athlete – Football
- Military – Special forces
- Pilates instructor
- TRX instructor
- Fundamental knowledge in sports (Football, basketball, volleyball, swimming, tennis, handball, gymnastic, weight lifting)
- Health & Wellness expertise
At Bareknukcle Constantinos works with clients to improve their overall endurance, strength, flexibility and balance. He designs customized training programs that are enjoyable and innovative, based on each ones fitness goals.
- B.A.Degree from the Department of Physical Education and Sports Science. University of Thrace Greece.
- Pilates Coach Mat 1&2 and Reformer 1&2 Bender Method Trainer.
- Yoga Alliance (YA) Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher. 500 hours Teacher Training Hatha yoga in India.
- Groovy Kids Yoga Certified
- Certified TRX Instructor and Personal Trainer
EVANGELOS NICOLAOU – Physiotherapist
- Laureate European University Cyprus: Masters of Science in Sports Physiotherapy – June 2016.
- National Sports Academy – Sofia: Masters of Science in Musculoskeletal dysfunctions – November 2007.
- National Sports Academy – Sofia: Bachelor in Physiotherapy – June 2006.
Physical Therapy Experience
- (2014-today) Head Physiotherapist and medical team coordinator in Anorthosis FC temporarily based in Larnaca.
- (2014-today) Maintain my own physiotherapy practice based in Larnaca, dealing mainly with sports related injuries as well as “return to sports” rehabilitation.
- (2010-2013) Head Physiotherapist of AEL FC based in Limassol.
- (2009-2010) Head Physiotherapist of APEP FC (first division)
- (2009-2014) Co-owner of PNS Physiotherapy Team ltd – A sports rehabilitation centre based in Onisillou str – Limassol.
- (2008-2009) Physiotherapist of AEL BC (men’s and women’s basketball team) based in Limassol competing in local and European competitions (EuroCup)
Relevant experience and clinical education
- Dry Needling (trigger point therapy) by D.G Simons academy -2016
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) provider – 2015
- Manual Therapy – Cervical and Thoracic spine + Manipulative Massage by Terrier+ Manual Mobilization
- Basics Principles of the Manual Therapy of the Vertebral Diseases – Manual Mobilization and Relaxing Techniques
PANTELIS GEORGIOU – CROSSFIT TRAINER
Passionate about teaching CrossFit and precision of movement. Driven by performance and helping people reach their goals, strives for excellence.
- Education: Macedonia University, Thessaloniki, Greece, BA Marketing & Management
- 2 years’ experience as a CrossFit Trainer in Thessaloniki
- Over 3 years as a competitor in minor and major CrossFit games
- CrossBattle 2014
- CrossBattle 2015
- CrossBattle 2016
- CrossBattle Team 2016
- Cyprus Throwdown 2014
- Aphrodite Games 2014
- TRX trainer
- Army specila forses
- Former hardles athlete 100 m
- Football athlete
- Swimming athlete
Attended Pilates courses to gain knowledge in injury prevention and postural assessment.
– 2015-2016: University College London, UK, Master of Science in Naval Architecture, Merit Class Honours (Gpa: 73.5/100)
– 2011-2015 University Of Bristol, UK, Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, First Class Honours (Gpa: 72/100)
– 2014 CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1), UK
– 2002-2009 American Academy Larnaca, Cyprus, High School Diploma, Gpa: 93.44/100
– 2016-2017: Part-Time Trainer at CrossFit Hackney, London
Part-time employed as Coach Assistant. Duties included supporting and giving feedback to the Head Coach during large group sessions. Extra responsibilities included the supervision of several Open-Gym sessions.
– 2014-2015: Part-Time Trainer at Bristol University, UK
Working closely with university athletes playing in sports such as rugby, rowing, snow sports and athletics in the aim to develop their strength and conditioning capacity and its transferability to the specific sport. As well as programming, I was also responsible for providing nutritional advice and keeping track of their development.
– 2009-2011: Seargant (Special Forces) at National Guard, Cyprus
Trained for 24 months under demanding conditions and challenging routine for tactical combat in special operations. Specialised on explosives and use of personal rifles. After 12 month of
service I was awarded with the honorary rank of the Major Sergeant on the grounds of excellent performance, focus, achievement and discipline.